OW Debug - Notice
Message: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
File: /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_plugins/forum/controllers/topic.php
Line: 136
You have been hacked. Anonymous Hacker [ hacke30@money.net ] Forum ...

tr
Konu yeri: Forum » General » General Chat
Serkan BEKİROĞULLARI

Sahte E-Posta ( Spam ) Postalar gönderilerek sizlerle iletişim kurmaya çalışan bu tür Postalara dikkat etmeyin ve mesajlara kesinlikle cevap yazmayın.

Konu : You have been hacked.

Gönderen : Anonymous Hacker

Adres: [ [email protected] ]

Adres değişik olabilir konu genelde aynıdır, hazırlayan kişiler kendi yorumlarını ekliyor ve postayı gönderiyor siz acaba diyerek tereddüt edip bağlantıya cevap vermeniz ile sizden anahtar kelimeler almaya başlıyorlar Önce isim sonra isim şehir vs bilgileri topladıkça aslında sizin e-posta adresinizden başka bilgi elinde olmayan bu kişileri adım adım siz kendinize yaklaştırıyorsunuz.

Öneriler:

Girişim tespit edildiğinde konuyu ihbar ederek kişisel bilgilerinizle yapılma ihtimali olabilecek işlemlerin tarih aralığında oluşabilecek zarar azaltılmalı. Şahıs size sosyal medya üzerinden takibe alması durumunda sizin tanıdığınız isim listesi sunabilir bu durum sizi korkutmamalı bunu ihbar etmelisiniz..

Konu ne olursa olsun amaç ne olursa olsun yanıtlamayın.

Bilgisayarınızda ücretli bir güvenlik koruması bulundurmalısınız. Ücretsiz olanlar güncellik konusunda eksik olması ücretli olanların ödemiş olduğu farktır.

Hello,

I have looked at you for several months.
In fact, you have been infected with malicious software through an adult site that you visited.
If you are not familiar with this, I will explain it.
The Trojan virus gives me complete access and control over a computer or other device.
That means I can see everything on the screen and turn on the camera and microphone, but you're not aware of this.
Thus, I also got access to all your contacts.
Why the antivirus program did not detect malicious code?
Answer: I have a Trojan driver, I update their signatures every four hours so your antivirus is silent.
I made a video showing how to satisfy yourself on the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video you watched.
With a click of a button, I can send this video to all your email and social networking contacts.
To prevent this, transfer the amount of 800 USD to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how, google "Buy Bitcoin").
Bitcoin Address: 1Lg61xNCT3YJQkzJsftrjhxQPsaZtzRx2y
As soon as the payment is received, I will remove the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 24 hours to pay.
Do not worry, I have a notification that reads this letter, and the timer works when you read this letter.
Submitting complaints to somewhere is not meaningful because this email can not be traced as my bitcoin address.
I make no mistakes.
If I find that you have submitted a report or shared this message with someone else, the video will be distributed immediately.
Sincerely!

Paylaş: