OW Debug - Notice
Message: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
File: /home/romarekl/public_html/sosyallift.com/ow_plugins/forum/controllers/topic.php
Line: 136
MR. JOSE MANUEL ----DOLANDIRICI...!!!! fake mailpost Forum | Sosyal...

tr
Konu yeri: Forum » General » World help support
Whordark
Whordark Şubat 1 '17

Merhaba bu dolandırıcılık konumuzda ise sizinle ayı soy adını taşıdığını iddaa ettiği birinin parasını sizin alabileceğiniz. Lütfen dikkatli olun böyle şeylere asla inanmayın bu tür mailler sonu gelmez bataklar ve dertlere yol açabilir. Bir heves ile heyecanlanıp sakın bu kişilerle irtibata geçmeyin Onların istediği sizin bilgilerinizi almak asla bilgilerinizi paylaşmayın.

Daha detaylı yardım isteyen forma dahil olabilir sizlere yardımcı olmak isteriz. Ama asla ilgileriniz paylaşmayın.

Dear Friend,

My company is a financial management and Security firm based in Spain, and I am communicating with you to see if you can discuss with me on matters concerning Jon Reklam, a Turkish and a housing estate business man living in Spain for two decades and who left some deposited fund in a financial institution before his death. Since he is from your country and you both share the same last name, it´s easy for you to become his official next of kin.

Because of its nature, my investigation requires some privacy. Therefore, I will like you to either contact me via phone or email for further information on Mr Jon Reklam, whom I believe from my investigations that you could be entitled to his fund.

I await your soonest response.

Best Regards
Jose Manuel

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 2:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: FROM MR. JOSE MANUEL
What kind of offer is this

Paylaş:
Whordark
Whordark Şubat 1 '17

E-Posta Dolandırıcıları konusunda Yakaladığımız her bir dolandırıcıyı ifşa etmek için tüm detayları paylaşalım.

2.Mail = İş teklifinde bulunuyor Elimde olan ve kullandığım bir çok E-posta adresimden gelen mailler artık aynı yere düştüğünün ile farkında değiller.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend,

I have a transaction for you

Thanks
Jose Manuel

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner
en busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos,
y se considera que está limpio.